Work-Related Performance Anxiety
Whether preparing for an interview or worrying about promotion, hypnotherapy can be a creative and beneficial tool in resolving anxiety issues related to your work and your prospects.
Working life can entail many challenges, particularly when you want to perform at your best or prepare yourself for promotion or other advancement.Here are a few examples where building your confidence and the way you present yourself could make a big difference:
- You want to seek promotion or ask for a pay rise but fear putting your head above the parapet.
- Your annual performance review is due and you are not looking forward to it.
- You work in a very competitive environment and the support you would expect from your boss or colleagues simply isn't there.
- You are taking on a big new project and feel uncertain of your success.
- You are returning to work after a break and feel nervous or fearful of interviews.
In just a few sessions I aim to help you:
- Calm down the stress and anxiety that could be getting in your way.
- Let go of the negative self-talk or fearful feelings.
- Build up your confidence and self belief.
- Find creative new ways of thinking about problem solving or overcoming difficulties.
- Prepare you through rehearsal at a deep sub-conscious level for the challenges to come.
To find out more about work-related performance anxiety just give me a call on 01206 299 724 or email me using my contact page.