Help for Test Anxiety and Fear of Exams
Whether you are anxious about your driving test or suffer from exam nerves, this could be for you.
Even if you are very conscientious, revise well, or practise daily, and know all your material back to front, all that effort could be wasted if you are overwhelmed by nerves and anxiety, either leading up to your test or on the big day.
- You may be losing sleep because of the pressure.
- You may be stressing out as your test or exam approaches.
- You may be anxious or panicky about the exam itself.
- Your brain may seem to go out to lunch as you open your exam paper, sit in the car or at the piano.
- You may feel useless, or really down on yourself when you realise you have fluffed it once again.
If your exams or tests are really getting on top of you, with just a few sessions of hypnotherapy my aim is to help you
- Get back on course.
- Relieve your stress
- Enhance your learning processes
- Improve your performance
- Prepare yourself for the success you deserve.
To find out more about treatment for test anxiety or exam nerves just give me a call on 01206 299 724 or email me using my contact page.